Freebusy URL

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Thu Jan 6 12:08:25 CET 2005

Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de> writes:

> No matter what value I set in Kontact (CVS, about 2 days old), the
> annotation is not set resp. added.

For me, the folder properties dialog showed

  Generate free/busy and activate alarms for: [Admins of this folder]

at first, even though incidences-for wasn't present.

I changed that to "Nobody" and synched.  Then the annotation was there.
Later I changed it back to admins because I wanted to see FB information
after all.

Have you synched after the change?  In my experience it's very easy to
forget that when trying to debug such problems.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                           http://skencil.org/