postfix does not work with amavis (NOW it does!)

digitalphoto digitalphoto at digitalphoto.com.br
Sun Feb 27 17:28:29 CET 2005

greetings,

for anyone who wants to use kolab on a jail (I still think that it is a good
solution).
after loosing a lot of hair, I've found the culprit:
/etc/sysctl.conf had this variable uncommented, I just commented it:
#security.jail.socket_unixiproute_only=0

the advantage of a jail is that you can simply tar and backup the whole thing,
and then transfer to another machine. you have a replacement in less than an
hour, in case of tragedy. there also some other advantages that I guess
everyone who uses it knows about...

cheers,

joe karma