postfix does not work with amavis (NOW it does!)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Feb 27 18:21:14 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005 17:28 schrieb digitalphoto:

Hi,

> /etc/sysctl.conf had this variable uncommented, I just commented it:
> #security.jail.socket_unixiproute_only=0

I very much appreciate that you are sharing your experience with us.

I made an entry in our wiki.

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Sysctl.conf#.2Fetc.2Fsysctl.conf_when_running_in_a_FreeBSD_Jail

Please feel free to extend the information provided there.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany