exchange server as Kolab2 slave?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Feb 15 13:29:31 CET 2005

Hi,

I think is not possible to solve my special problem these days but maybe
someone has ideas _how_ my problen can be solved? :-)

This is part of testing Kolab2 in a small company. Together with other
companies (exchange2000 and exchange2003) we want to share common
resources (e.g. rooms, beamer, notebooks).
Today we do resource management via a self-written Zope webfrontend.

After testing Kolab2, I think resource management could be better done
with Kolab and native clients. But what would be a good solution for
the external exchange/outlook-users? They dont like an extra
webinterface. Is it possible zu sync these data between Exchange and
Kolab somehow

Bye

  Thorsten