users with external email addresses

Ingo Fischenich ifischenich at benhur.de
Mon Dec 5 11:28:11 CET 2005

Hello,

is it possible to host users with external email addresses (not belonging to
our domain) with kolab?
At the moment I use fetchmail to collect all these Emails and put them in our
cyrus+postfix Emailserver. Postfix allows these users to send Emails using
their domains.
Is it possible to setup the same scenario with kolab?

Best regards

	ingo

--
BEN HUR Broadcast Management GmbH                    t: +49 221 91238084
Hansaring 77                                         f: +49 221 91239807