users with external email addresses

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Dec 6 17:13:51 CET 2005

Hi Ingo,

Am Montag, 5. Dezember 2005 11:28 schrieb Ingo Fischenich:
> is it possible to host users with external email addresses (not belonging
> to our domain) with kolab?

what do you mean by "host"?
The simple email multidomain feature of the upcoming Kolab Server 2.1
will allow you to host several domains and receive the emails.

Also you can relay emails with the postfix of the Kolab Server,
you just need to configure it.

> At the moment I use fetchmail to collect all these Emails and put them in
> our cyrus+postfix Emailserver. Postfix allows these users to send Emails
> using their domains.
> Is it possible to setup the same scenario with kolab?

Sure, configure it in the postfix of the server.

Bernhard