Is "./openpkg rc all start" what needs to be done to start kolab?

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Thu Sep 30 04:07:10 CEST 2004

I just tried the line below - does this mean kolab2 is running?
root at kolab:/kolab/bin# ./openpkg rc all start

Here is the output:
OpenPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin, amavisd, apache,
clamav
OpenPKG: start: imapd, postfix, proftpd, kolab.

I've received no errors, but I can't login to the web admin interface
https://my-ip-address/admin

What am I doing wrong and where can I read up on kolab2? I've run kolab1
before, but I can't seem to find readme's on kolab2.