Kolab-2 rejected messages

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Sep 9 22:37:12 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2004 21:32 schrieb Morten Christensen:

Hi Morten,

> >Please send the output of
> > /kolab/sbin/slapcat

> I have the imperession from other mails on the list, that it is a
> problem, when the special packages for Debian 3.0 is installed on Debian
> Sarge.

Debian Sarge uses a different libc to Debian Woody (aka Debian 3.0)

The Kolab binary packages are dynamically linked to the libc....

> Here is the output of slapcat with most useraccounts cut out:

This output looks fine. What happens if you run kolabconf manually?

Does it generate the configuration files?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de