Strange behavior of proko2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Oct 14 09:04:27 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2004 22:42 schrieb Stefan:

Hi,

> It's something about 8 weeks old!
> If there is a "short" way to upgrade to the latest version, I would dot it.

Do a full backup stop the kolab server and then download the latest obmtool
and obmtool.conf.

When running "sh -x ./obmtool kolab" the upgrade should happen fully
automatically.

> There is the normal imap stuff and my lokal message base as backup. In
> german "Lokale Ordner", from there I drag them into my Inbox!
>
> Okay???

Ok, this looks good.

Are you copying ALL folders as subfolders of the dIMAP INBOX or do you have
folders next to the dIMAP INBOX after the copying?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."
  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.