Kolab2 and Free/Busy - the big picture

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Oct 1 23:28:32 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2004 11:54 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi Andreas,

> However I wonder, what the big picture of free/busy on Kolab 2 is.

We are currently working heavily on the fb stuff in Kolab2. Please be patient
and wait some days.

Basically we will generate the fbs on the server without the need to upload
them.

This is done in order to allow more complex calendar structures. E.g. user
calendar and group calendar both contributing to a users fb....

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."
  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc. (One of the largest American
  manufacturers of election machinery)

e r f r a k o n