Toltec problems

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Nov 14 13:14:00 CET 2004

On Friday 12 November 2004 15:40, Gustavo Michels wrote:
> Em Friday 12 November 2004 03:55, Stephan Buys escreveu:
> > I might be wrong with this but as I understand concensus has
> > been reached that all Kolab clients will use INBOX/Inbox as
> > their inbox and not the default Cyrus one.

As described in my last answer
(http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2004-November/001467.html)
this is NOT how it will work in Kolab2.
The solution we have implemented is also described there.

> Who can say a final word if this INBOX/Inbox stuff is already implemented
> in kolab2 and proko2 (does it matter for proko2)?

It matters for Proko2 and the server packages of 20041108 have it.
You need to log in as user in the webadmin and know the name of the
imap folder you want to transport (non-ical mail) into.
Then you can activate this in the "Mail Delivery" tab.