Toltec problems

Martin Honermeyer maze at strahlungsfrei.de
Sun Nov 14 13:52:04 CET 2004

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>> Who can say a final word if this INBOX/Inbox stuff is already implemented
>> in kolab2 and proko2 (does it matter for proko2)?
>
> It matters for Proko2 and the server packages of 20041108 have it.
> You need to log in as user in the webadmin and know the name of the
> imap folder you want to transport (non-ical mail) into.
> Then you can activate this in the "Mail Delivery" tab.

I am having this output when trying to "Activate delivery to folder":

Errors:
 Not currently in TRANSACTION state
 Script was:

require "fileinto";
if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"] {
fileinto "INBOX/Inbox";
}

I am using 20041108.

So this is solved via Sieve? What about existing Sieve scripts? We are
having our own ones, which we create via SmartSieve. Will they be
overwritten?

Martin