slappasswd error in kolab_bootstrap

Thore Koopman Thore at Parkstraat.Cistron.nl
Tue Nov 9 21:15:17 CET 2004

I encounterd an error when running kolab_bootstrap for the first time.

Please choose a manager password [XmzvVj0ztXFcw]: admin
 bind_pw : admin
sh: line 1: /sbin/slappasswd: No such file or directory
Died at ./kolab_bootstrap line 83, <STDIN> line 5.

In /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap I added the prefix and then it worked.
# kolab_bootstrap Version 0.93

#  my $hashcmd = $kolab_config{'prefix'}."/sbin/slappasswd -s '".$pw."'";
  my $hashcmd = $kolab_config{'prefix'}."$kolab_prefix/sbin/slappasswd -s '".
$pw."'";

Now it runs fine, created users and will start testing tomorrow.

I'm running Debian Sarge and grapped the sources from current yesterday
evening.

Greetings,

Thore