Kolab and Kontact on Mandrake 10

Luca Villani luca.villani at wseurope.com
Mon Jul 19 17:13:24 CEST 2004

Alle 15:39, lunedì 19 luglio 2004, Fausto Zorzi - NetiX s.r.l. ha scritto:

> Hi, I'm trying to configure Kolab server and Kontact as its client on a
> Mandrake 10, purchased as a PowerPack+ package.

I can't help you, but if you had *purchased* a Mdk10 PowerPack, Mandrake
support team *must* give you a 30day online support, and *must* help you in
resolving this problem: have you contact them after Advanced Server Setup
wizard crash?

--
Luca Villani                Wireless Solutions spa - DADA group
NOC manager                 Europe HQ, via Castiglione 25 Bologna