Problems installing Kolab server on SuSE Professional 9.0

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Jul 13 22:13:20 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 13. Juli 2004 13:49 schrieb Richard Heggs:

Hi,

> Can anyone shed any light on what is going wrong, and more importantly,
> what I can do to fix it?  I've tried doing the installation twice, and get
> the same result each time.

I assume something went wrong with the bootstrapping.

- shut down _all_ server processes. E.g. smtp,http,ldap... servers.
- remove all old data (rm db files) from the openldap storage
- check the later with slapcat
- again do the kolab_bootstapping -b

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de