Release Date for Kolab 2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Dec 7 08:00:34 CET 2004

Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 05:46 schrieb Scott Newton:

Hi Scott,

> Is there any planned release date for Kolab 2?

We are currently in a late beta phase for Proko2 and things are looking really
good and stable.

Basically this means you can expect a release of the Kolab 2 server and the
KDE Kolab 2 client Kontact within the next months. (Possibly already in
01/05)

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n