Prepending List name in subject ..

Adrian Snyman adrians at supply-chain.co.za
Thu Apr 15 07:48:17 CEST 2004

Is it possible to prepend the List Name

ie: [Kolab-Users] to the Subject ?? makes it easier to scan my inbox when
reading mail ...

Adrian Snyman
Cell: (083) 647 5299
Fax: (086) 673 7373
E-Mail: adrians AT supply DASH chain DOT co DOT za

/* Beat me, Whip me, Make me use Windows !! */

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Supply Chain Services or its management.  The  information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.