General questions about Kolab

Luca Villani luca.villani at wseurope.com
Thu Apr 8 15:42:04 CEST 2004

Alle 18:04, martedì 6 aprile 2004, Aurelien Marchand ha scritto:

> then should I put it on a DMZ?

No, you can put it on the internal network.

> If it is on the internal network, since I have direct email from the
> Internet (AFAIK), how I tell master DNS server where is the MX server?

The MX address must be the static address of the firewall.
Then, firewall must redirect all incoming smtp traffic (port 25) to the
internal kolab server.

--
Luca Villani                Wireless Solutions S.p.A.  -  Dada Group
NOC Manager                 Europe HQ: via Castiglione 25, 40124 Bologna Italy