Proko2 is Good News Towards Kolab2

Ilja Booij ilja at ic-s.nl
Thu Apr 8 09:52:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

if you are considering using a database backend for all objects, you
might want to take a look at DBMail (http://www.dbmail.org), which is an
IMAP and POP3 server using a database (currently PostgreSQL and MySQL
are supported) as backend. The version that is currently in development
also supports IMAP ACLs. We also have somebody working on Sieve scripting.

Ilja
IC & S Linux Professionals
Utrecht, the Netherlands