[KEP UPDATE] KEP #9: Storage of configuration and application control information

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Fri Jul 29 15:50:01 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Based on the very useful feedback by Jeroen and Alain, I have revised the
draft of KEP 9 to go more into the direction of clarifying the various
mechanisms of configuration. As both Jeroen and Alain pointed out, it is
practically impossible to think of one without thinking of the other.

So this KEP now gives a set of tools, and the individual configuration items
and use cases will in their description need to define their optimal mix and
usage of these mechanisms.

The updated draft is now online at

	http://wiki.kolab.org/User:Greve/Drafts/KEP:9

and is awaiting further comments. As there is a bit of text that has been
touch, I expect some editorial as well as conceptual thinking to be required
to bring this into final shape.

Best regards,
Georg

--