Timezone / recurrence scheduling discussion for Kolab

Sérgio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Wed Nov 3 13:17:38 CET 2010

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 09:12:05 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

> The question to you is: From your experience, which would be the most
> sensible approach, and would disrupt Kontact the least, with the least
> disruption of backward compatibility?

Hello Georg,

I did some tests today and noticed kontact doesn't even work properly with an
ics file ( regarding recurrences crossing DST boundaries ).

So, before looking at the kolab format issue, I would like to understand why
this happens.

Probably this week.

Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Developer