P.O. Boxes etc

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon Sep 11 19:46:30 CEST 2006

Hi Till,

Outlook contacts can have 3 addresses stored of type business, home, other,
with the option to set an address as a mailing address. The last option to
indicate that the address is a mailing address was never incorporated in the
original Kolab-XML as it was not supported by older clients.

As for free-form addresses, this is not really supported by Outlook. A lot
of plug-ins for mass mailing, CRM, etc. uses the fields.

What we can do is add the "This is a mailing address" option to the current
"<address>" structure, or you can create a custom field that Outlook/Toltec
will preserve, but ignore.

I will have a look at it again in the morning, after a big cup of coffee, to
make sure I did not miss something here.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557