enhanced XML Format for events (fixing recurrances andallowforprivate events)

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon Sep 11 10:06:17 CEST 2006

Hi Jesse,

As explained before this is not as much a format limitation but a client
(Outlook) limitation. You can add a custom field with this recurrenceID in
the object and it will be preserved with subsequent synchronizations. The
only problem is that Outlook will ignore it.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557