enhanced XML Format for events (fixing recurrances andallowforprivate events)

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon Sep 11 10:03:42 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

I am totally lost here, how can you start to define details when you have
not yet defined a concept of value?

>From your last mail about encrypting the private messages I am left with the
following impressions:
A) You did not read my mail or you did not understand it.
B) You have never fully modeled your idea.
C) You are absolutely intend on creating a temporary solution to the
problem.

So I would suggest the following course of action. Read my mail, then sit
down and model your idea in detail. Then write a detailed mail about the
concept and how the encryption would work including proper key management.
Try in your concept to define a long term solution that can be used by more
people than the select few that you have in mind.

Finally keep in mind that this change will me a major upgrade to all
existing users of Kolab, so a temporary solution is not an option.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557