Kolab and ActiveDirectory?

Peter Escher peter_escher at gmx.de
Thu Nov 16 15:10:56 CET 2006

Hi,

at the moment we have a Windows based infrastructure.... my idea: migrate to linux :)

We use ActiveDirectory, MS Exchange and so on - at the first step i would like to test the migration of the exchange server to kolab2, my question: if I integrate my linux-server with samba and winbind in the windows-domain, can kolab use this activedirectory-users? I don't want to have users twice with different passwords (activedirectory and on the kolab server).

Regards,
Peter