[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Aaron Seigo aseigo at mykolab.com
Fri Nov 11 10:40:11 CET 2016

On 29.10.2016 08:23, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
> I certainly think there is demand for a Debian version of Kolab 16. I

So, I count 5 people interested in this on the list here alone.

Lets see if we can convert the interest into motion! I'd like to propose
that we gather on irc at a day/time that works for the most people and
figure out how we get the debian packaging strategy in order.

Timotheus: could you perhaps create a doodle (or similar) with some
dates/times that work for you in the next week or two, and we can
coordinate from there?

Cheers!

--
Aaron Seigo