[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Aaron Seigo aseigo at mykolab.com
Mon Nov 14 13:56:31 CET 2016

On 11.11.2016 12:52, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
> Hello Aaron,
>
>> well, let's see what Novemeber brings us, firstly .. and then let's
>> think to
>> the future in 2017. BTW: are you going to be @ FOSDEM?
>
> I have never been to FOSDEM before.
>
> Would this actually help us to get moving?

No; I just thought that if you are there, it would be a natural
time/place to push this forward for future considerations.

> I think regular IRC meetings might make more sense.

I agree that these are even more important/useful, but in-person
opportunities augment this very effectively ime ..

> Or is it the social aspect of meeting in person and then be motivated
> to work together remotely?

IME, this always helps immensely. Having a Kolab server dev sprint where
we bring people together from around the community would be very
sensible to do next year. .. but that's for another thread :)

--
Aaron Seigo