[Kolab-devel] [3.5 Debian] php-sabre-vobject package

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Thu Jan 14 23:01:04 CET 2016

Hi,

in /var/log/roundcube/errors I see when clicking on a mail in roundcube:

[14-Jan-2016 22:35:02 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Sabre\VObject\Property\Text' not found in /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on line 1386

I use the current packages from Development.

A quick package search on Jessie showed a package called
php-sabre-vobject with release 2.1.5-3. There is no dependency from
roundcubemail-plugins-kolab to php-sabre-vobject, this should be added
to the package - except that it doesn't work for me.  That class was
added with release 3.5 - so we need a newer package on debian.

Stretch has 3.4.8, SID 3.5.0 and experimental 4.0.2. Should we try a
backport from Stretch or SID?  The package can be installed on my
system, but the error message persists.

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.