[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Richard richard at radoeka.nl
Thu Apr 18 21:07:53 CEST 2013

Op donderdag 18 april 2013 09:03:46 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > Will "your" amavis config become one the templates required by Kolab?
> > So all distributions can benefit from it?
>
> I can provide it. I want to do a clean installation after all packages have
> been updated in the  repo.

I actually hope that the kolab developers accept your version and include it
in the kolab git repository and make it part of native Kolab, so it will be
installed with setup-kolab.  Perhaps a bug / feature request should be opened
for this in the issue tracker at https://issues.kolab.org/ ?

> > Can you verify if sieve is working for you?  For me it is not,
> > well not everything.  When I go to roundcube -> settings -> filters
> > the progress icon starts to rotate, but it never ever stops.
> > I wonder what is the reason for that.  Does anybody know?
>
> Sieve seems to work, at least out of office can be activated (Using
> Kontact/Kmail)

That's good to read, and with roundcube mail?

--
Richard