[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Apr 18 18:03:46 CEST 2013

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 02:17:36 AM Richard wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> congrats! Always nice to read good news :)
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 08:46:30PM -0700, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > Today was a good day for the Kolab server on Mageia.
> >
> > 1. I finally got the Kolab to deliver mails
> > There were some tweaks needed such as port adjustment in amavis, but what
> > did the trick was to add postfix to the mail group.
>
> Will "your" amavis config become one the templates required by Kolab?
> So all distributions can benefit from it?
I can provide it. I want to do a clean installation after all packages have been updated in the
repo.
( We are in version freeze so it takes some time)

> Can you verify if sieve is working for you?  For me it is not,
> well not everything.  When I go to roundcube -> settings -> filters
> the progress icon starts to rotate, but it never ever stops.
> I wonder what is the reason for that.  Does anybody know?
Sieve seems to work, at least out of office can be activated (Using Kontact/Kmail)

> To make sieve working to this point, I had to change the file
> /etc/services; comment port 2000 and add the lines to have sieve
> use port 4190.
4190 is what Kontact/Kmail successful uses
> I also had to create the directory /var/lib/imap/sieve.
I guess Kontact did this.