[Kolab-devel] zpush Milestone 2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Apr 27 15:48:44 CEST 2010

* Georg C. F. Greve <greve at kolabsys.com> [20100427 09:44]:
> On Monday 26 April 2010 10:58:04 Alain Abbas wrote:
> > 1) imapd.annotation_definitions.template modificaton :
> >    added :
> >     /vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,a
> >     How we proceed ?
> >     * just say to modify it in the wiki or we package the file in the tgz
> >  ? * where to commit it
>
> This should be added to the server's HEAD and the upcoming releases.

Yes, I can include it in 2.2.4 (stable update to provide new
openssl, new clamav, the existing hotfixes and some small bug fixes), too.

But I don't think "/vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,a"
is the correct value. IIRC it was discussed that users with read
rights on a folder should be able to set the annotation, too, so the
"a" (=admin) is not enough.

I think "r" would be correct here, but please test if it really
works with the Cyrus imapd version currently included in Kolab
Server 2.2.3 with a folder that the user only has lrs
(list+read+seen).

> > 2) zpush-config.php.template
> >     we will have it for the 0.5 , where to commit it ?
>
> It seems unlikely people would need a Kolab connector without a Kolab server.
> So I'd suggest to put it into the "canonical" place, so it ends up in
>
> 	/kolab/etc/kolab/templates
>
> for a normal install.

+1 on that.

> > 3) to handle annotation  we will  have a shared library
> >     this library kolabActivesyncData.php will be used by the  backend ,
> > by the  command line  utilities
> >     and shoud be used by the GUI
> >    * where to put in ( Pear ? , include directory of zpush , other place ?)
> >    * if PEAR what i need to do to package correctly the lib ?
>
> Good question.
>
> Thomas? Sascha? Christoph? This really is a packaging question, it seems.

Gunnar Wrobel can decide this as he handles all of the php packaging.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998