[Kolab-devel] Packaging Sesame2 storage backend for Soprano (Nepomuk)

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Wed Sep 23 19:14:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've uploaded the current version of my packages to files.kolab.org.
I've got a buildable version ready, you can get the packages here:

http://files.kolab.org/apt/sesame2/

It's still not fully finished (need to clean up most packages - like adding
copyright etc...)

When starting Nepomuk, Sesame2 seems to get started as the storage backend,
but then I get an error (see attachment). Maybe anyone knows what it causing
this?
I find the error when starting Sesame a little puzzling, since I pretty much
got the same versions of all the dependencies I think. Also, the jar file in
the original ubuntu package (soprano-backend-sesame) seem pretty much
identical.

Something else, that I just found out is, that installing the original Ubuntu
package gives me pretty much the same error, although it used to work before.
I think I've messed up something else. I'd love to hear some feedback,
especially if you're getting the same errors as I do. I've attached the error
log.
I'll try to figure more out tomorrow, but feel free to try it out yourself.

Cheers,
Christopher.

PS: You might need to create a symlink to your libjvm.so in /usr/lib, e.g.:
ln -s /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so /usr/lib/libjvm.so

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/