[Kolab-devel] Packaging Sesame2 storage backend for Soprano (Nepomuk)

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Fri Sep 18 17:45:40 CEST 2009

A small addition to my last email:
I've uploaded my current work to gitorious.org. You can take a look there, if
you want to.

The url to the git repositories is:
http://gitorious.org/soprano-backend-sesame2/

Cheers,
Christopher.

PS: I chose git & gitorious purely out of pragmatical reasons, as that is my
(personally) preferred scm and I'm used to working with it. Once I'm done
I'll feel happy to move the sources somewhere else, maybe even
more 'official', if that is in your interest. ;)

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/