[Kolab-devel] IMAP annotation for groupware folder descriptions

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Sep 12 15:59:54 CEST 2007

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20070912 15:33]:
> So far this feature used the "/vendor/kolab/h-share-attr-desc"
> annotation value on the folders in order to support this specific
> feature.
>[...]
> "/vendor/kolab/h-share-attr-desc" is a Horde specific attribute name
> and I wanted to inquire if there is interest to support this feature
> in other clients too and if it should maybe be renamed to
> "/vendor/kolab/folder-description"?

I think /vendor/horde/folder-description would be better, so
everyone knows the Horde code is the authoritative user and others
have to comply with the format Horde uses.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998