[Kolab-devel] [issue1179] Enhance RBM of ressource-tree in calendar view

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 22 18:57:20 CET 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Splitted from issue849.

The RBM is lacking some important options, like imap troubleshooting or
settings.

To make this clear i paste my comment on this in msg6773 of issue849:

<paste>
I am not sure if i got this issue right but referring to msg 5207 the RBM-Entry
for imap-cache recovery, settings etc. are missing for the ressource-tree
entries in the calendar part of kontact. This might get very importend when the
user disables showing kolab ressources folders in the email part. So the the
user can not do any imap-cache recovery etc. since these folder were the only
way to reach this functionality.
</paste>

So this function would be nice to have in the RBM.

messages: 6866
nosy: bernhard, bh, david, till, torsten
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Enhance RBM of ressource-tree in calendar view
topic: kde client