[Kolab-devel] [issue1366] Kontact: unselected contact folders are displayed after startup

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Aug 18 11:41:16 CEST 2006

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Checked with kontact proko2 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 on Debian sarge:

When I start kontact and click on "Contacts", this is my "Address Books" selection:
 [x] Kolab Server
  |--[x] /Kolab Server/user/foo/Contacts/Group1
  |--[ ] /Kolab Server/user/foo/Contacts/Group2
  \--[x] Contacts

Despite Group2 being deselected, all addresses contained herein are displayed in
the table above, too. When I select or deselect any of these contact folders,
the table gets updated and is ok.

Additionally, probably related:
If I change the selection of used contact folders, this selection is not stored
when I quit kontact and restart it.

messages: 8244
nosy: bernhard, bh, thomas
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Kontact: unselected contact folders are displayed after startup
topic: kde client