[Kolab-devel] what to expect from the *.pfb urls?

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 9 23:16:19 CEST 2006

I'm testing the last bits of the freebusy stuff and when surfing to
https://server/kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.pfb
or
https://server/kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.xpfb
the answer is:
Not Found
The requested URL /kolab/freebusy/test%40domain.tld.xpfb was not found on this
server.
test at domain.tld.xpfb not found in cache
------------

Is this correct behaviour, is the url line incorrect?  I don't know what to
expect from that url.

The url https://server/kolab/freebusy/trigger/test%40domain.tld.pfb e.g. gives
a nice formatted url record back as answer....

From this doc
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/architecture/freebusy.txt I
understand that *pfb files are for group accounts.  So I created a group
account called group and used that in the url.  The result is similar.
How can I test those *.pfb urls?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless