[Kolab-devel] KDE Client 2.1.0 feature release.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 10 18:55:22 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 8. April 2006 23:15 schrieb Richard Bos:
> Op vrijdag 7 april 2006 18:56, schreef Torsten Irländer:
> > Hi *,
> > I like to announce that six months after the last release a new
> > release of the Kolab 2 KDE Client is ready for download.
> > We call it 2.1.0 as it includes some new features and a lot of bug
> > fixes.
> >
> > Take a look at the release notes in the download section for a
> > detailed view of all applied changes.
> >
> > Here some of the new features coming with the new release:
>
> Are those features also included in kde-head (kde-3.5.2 or kde-4.x)?

They should be, as we always port feature to to trunk (kde-3)
if at all possible. However we usually do not do intensive quality control on
those branches, so it might be that other (later changes) by somebody else
will lead to new troubles again.

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.