[Kolab-devel] The Kolab Namespace

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Nov 3 12:47:22 CET 2004

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 12:41, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Bernhard: Would it be possible to roll the latest Kolab package (it will
> need to be generated from CVS) with your ftp upload of the server?

This is up to Steffen to decide, because he is the maintainer of the server.
I only take that packages he makes, do basic testing and then upload them.

> There are some interesting additions to the kolab namespace tool that are
> now available:
>
> The tool is located in /kolab/bin/kolab

I am a bit unsure if "namespace" is the best name for it,
and I was quite surprised that you just committed it before asking
here first (or did I missed that).

Anyway Steffen will need to have some time to look at it
and this week is stressful for us trying to get proko2 in beta.