[Kolab-devel] Beta-Strategy for Server?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Dec 11 12:56:08 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004 20:26 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> What do you think?

I think we should get rid of the symlink hack at least for the Betas, the
final release and the maintainance releases because the symlink requirement
makes it very difficult to gain reliable mirroring.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n