[Kolab-announce] libkolabxml-0.3.0 released

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Apr 20 12:04:40 CEST 2012

We're pleased to announce the release of libkolabxml 0.3.0.

You can download this release at:

    http://git.kolab.org/libkolabxml/snapshot/libkolabxml-0.3.0.tar.gz

libkolabxml is a slim, lightweight Kolab Format 3.0 serialization, read and
write library.

This release includes bindings for C#, resulting in DLL and test.exe (when
built under mingw32), for which we encourage client implementors to test
functionality. Use cmake option -DCSHARP_BINDINGS=ON to include the C#
bindings in the build process.

This release also includes bindings for Java, for which again we encourage
client implementors to test functionality. Use cmake option -DJAVA_BINDINGS=ON
to include the C# bindings in the build process.

RPM packages will be available for the Kolab 3.0 development repositories for
Enterprise Linux 5, 6 and Fedora 16 as soon as tomorrow morning. These
packages include PHP and Python bindings

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG