kolab source

Werner Reisberger werner at pure.ch
Sun Feb 5 13:17:00 CET 2023

Although Open Source is emphasized as a key principle of running and
developing kolab it looks different to me. First of all I cannot easily
get to the code. I have seen

https://github.com/orgs/kolab-groupware/repositories

There are 52 repos and they seem not to be structured and current (most
recent one is kolab-docs (2022)).

There is a section on kolab.org for contribution but I would have to
follow a complicated registration process. In case I want to contribute
it's mentioned that I have to work under a Scrum based project (sorry to
say that, but I am traumatized with some "Scrum Masters";).

Please let me know if I misunderstood something completly.

--Werner