Fwd: Update Kolab16 on Debian 10 broken? still broken?

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Sep 15 21:36:03 CEST 2022

Am 15.09.2022 16:04, schrieb Matthias Busch:
> We know that the mailboxes exist in cyrus, we dont need to run cyradm
> again

Do we know? I didn't knew you did already run cyradm.

AFAIK cyrus' reconstruct works file based, so this is not a viable
indication that cyrus' imapd is working and providing mailbox data.

The data drive is not full or read-only mounted? Filesystem checks are
fine? Mailstore directories and files owned by cyrus? (I wonder because
cyrus seems not allowed to create mailboxes but thinks they don't
exist.)

hede