Kolab with 2FA privacyidea

Henning laclaro at mail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:01:39 CEST 2022

Hello Jochen,

that's a great hint - I guess you redirect the API endpoint to have
privacyidea deal with the request like described here:
https://privacyidea.readthedocs.io/en/v3.5.2/tokens/tokentypes/yubikey.html#redirect-api-url-to-privacyideas-ttype-yubikey?

Is there any general way to connect kolab/roundcube to privacyidea to
keep the token-management in IT-hands?

Best regards,

Henning