No freebusy / kolab package depends on old roundcubemail packages

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Oct 6 14:58:17 CEST 2022

Hi all,

today I notices I do not have installed the Freebusy functionality since
the conversion to the new selfcontained packaging for roundcube. The
packages "kolab" and "kolab-freebusy" are not installed.

But if I try to install kolab, it wants to install:
###
   kolab kolab-freebusy kolab-webclient
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-delegation roundcubemail-plugins-kolab
###
That won't work as it conflicts with roundcubemail 1.5.3-0~kolab1.

Do I miss something here?

kolab depends on kolab-webclient, which depends on
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-delegation, which should get offered by the
new selfcontained roundcubemail package?

The thing is, there are others which do use this. Aren't there? How to
you have solved this problem?

regards
hede