Repository changes around the OBS

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at apheleia-it.ch
Mon Jun 13 10:29:09 CEST 2022

Hi,

In order to simplify and speed up the process with which we deliver packages, we decided to direcly offer packages produced by the obs.

This means, going forward:
* The Kolab:16 project represents the current stable version of Kolab.
* The Kolab:16:Testing project are the updates for the next stable version of Kolab.
* The Kolab:16:Testing:Candidate repository is a staging repository for Kolab:16:Testing.

The Kolab:16 and Kolab:16:Testing projects will be updated in a monthly release process.
If you have fixes that you think should make it into the next release make them available in Kolab:Winterfell and Kolab:16:Testing:Candidate.

The Kolab:16* repositories are directly available via our new mirror at https://mirror.apheleia-it.ch/repos/Kolab:/16/

Please note there is no automatic migration from the old mirror yet, but this will likely follow through a package update once the new setup has been tested for some time.

Please also note that you should no longer directly push updates to Kolab:16 (for those with permissions), because the changes will directly be reflected on the mirror.
If you have access and would like to participate in the release process then please contact me, if not we will revoke write access to that specific project.

Please also don't hesitate to contact me (or reply here), if your needs are not covered by this setup, so we can see how we can adjust it.

Cheers,
Christian