Kolab migration on debian

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon Feb 7 11:46:37 CET 2022

Il 21/09/21 07:25, Christoph Erhardt ha scritto:
> Attenzione: Questa e` la prima volta che ricevi un'email da questo mittente.
> Attenzione: Assicurati che sia qualcuno di cui ti fidi.
>
> Hi Andrea,
>
> while that upgrade path isn't officially documented anywhere, I've practised
> it successfully several times (Debian 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10). Essentially, you
> need to perform the following steps:
>
> 1. Plan for downtime and have an exit strategy at hand in case things should
> go awry (unlikely, but you never know).
> 2. Back up everything of importance, *including config files*.
> 3. Change the URL in `/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kolab.list` from `Debian_8.0` to
> `Debian_9.0`.
> 4. Follow the official Debian upgrade guide:  https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.debian.org%2Freleases%2F&e=7b2f6d3b&h=2fe236fd&f=y&p=n
> stretch/amd64/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html
>
> Some post-treatment (such as manual merging of config files) may be necessary
> in the aftermath, but it's nothing a seasoned sysadmin would be overwhelmed
> by.
>
> Best,
> Christoph
>
> On Monday, 20 September 2021 16:58:31 CEST Gelpi Andrea wrote:
Today I migrate my kolab16 installation from debian 8.x to debian 9.x

something strange happened.

Chwala and irony were removed during upgrade.

I added them back with apt install.

I can send and receive mail via imap.
Kolab Webadmin works fine.

But roundcube doesn't work because of a fatal php error.

[07-Feb-2022 11:19:34 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function dl() in /usr/share/php/kolabformat.php on line 22

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks,
--
Gelpi ing. Andrea