New mailing list and online documentation

Mads Petersen petersen at apheleia-it.ch
Thu Aug 4 14:50:39 CEST 2022

Hello Pasi,

The installation that I described below is a Kolab demo/test
environment. In a more professional environment you want to run it on
RHEL8. We are cleaning up and modernizing the complete packaging/release
system and OBS, and we try to get rid of much of the legacy in that area
as well.

So to answer more directly: Yes, it is planned to switch Kolab 4 to
RHEL8 and RHEL9 base later on?

Sincerely

Mads