Is this project still active at all?

Thomas thomas at krokodylci.cz
Sat Jan 9 00:38:11 CET 2021

Hi Johannes,

thanks for feedback. I was happy user too. But not now.
But I'm not blaming kolab at all. Maybe it is just my fault.

I'm running Kolab 16 on CentOS 7.
I have several attempts to upgrade to PHP 7.x. But unsuccessful.
Always had some PHP errors (several) not able to resolve.
Also wanted to try to make fresh install of Kolab 16 on CentOS 8.
No way - no repositories.

I just don't see now any way to upgrade.

Thomas