Aw: Do not email attendees upon appointment updates

Reitelbach, Thomas tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Wed Sep 9 09:08:58 CEST 2020

Thank you for your reply,

I will first test with the global option in kolab.conf and try
"ACT_SAVE_TO_FOLDER". I'm not sure if this is the right option for my
case, but let's see.

I don't want _all_ itip messages to be omitted.

But I stumble over a possible glitch in the documentation at
https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/smtp-content-filtering.html#admin-wallace-invitation-policy
The possible documented options begin with "ALL_" but in the default
configuration in my kolab.conf there is this example:

kolab_invitation_policy = ACT_ACCEPT_IF_NO_CONFLICT:example.org,
ACT_MANUAL

--> "ACT_" instead of ALL_ --- is this a bug of the documentation or
does my default configuration have a bug or are both options valid?
ACT_ACCEPT and ALL_ACCEPT? I see there are more options like
EVENT_ACCEPT and TASK_ACCEPT.

Cheers
Thomas